Everything has a time and a place and right now it is time to give thanks during this Thanksgiving period. But wouldn’t it be appropriate to give thanks throughout the year and not just at Thanksgiving. He has opened the windows of Heaven and blessed us all over abundantly ~~~ Give Thanks
He allowed His Son to be sacrificed for our sin ~~~ Alleluia! Give Thanks
He abides within and loves us “warts and all” ~~~ Give Thanks
He forgives our sins and loves us as a Father loves an only child ~~~~~~~ Give Thanks!!
Even in our trials , He is with us ~~ Give Thanks
He has given us good and Godly friends and family ~~~ Give Thanks!
He has supplied for us good counsel while here on earth ~~ Thank Him for our Pastors!
The list is never ending ~~~ Give Thanks and glorify His name!!
- To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:
- A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
- A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;
- A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;
- A time to cast away stones, and a time to gather stones together; a time to embrace, and a time to refrain from embracing;
- A time to get, and a time to lose; a time to keep, and a time to cast away;
- A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak;
- A time to love, and a time to hate; a time of war, and a time of peace.
It is a time to give thanks ALWAYS !
Ps:26:7: That I may publish with the voice of thanksgiving, and tell of all thy wondrous works.
Ps:50:14: Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High:
Ps:69:30: I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving.
Ps:95:2: Let us come before his presence with thanksgiving, and make a joyful noise unto him with psalms.
Ps:100:4: Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL ~~~MAY WE BE TRULY THANKFUL!